Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Bienvenue sur le site Since *1942* Crée par Uzumaki & AldoLeone Ts: teamspeak-6.verygames.net:50136

Linvoyd089´s Introdruction

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Linvoyd089

Linvoyd089´s Introdruction Empty
MessageSujet: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptyVen 21 Fév 2014 - 20:56

Sup French people.

I really enjoy playing at your servers, trolling and camping the shit out of you guys. Me and my friends Kebabkocken and Kastasenap have had a really good time here and we dont play anywhere else.

Im a 25 year old poker player from Sweden. Ive always played games and whenever I get the time for it (usually the nights) I sit down and own you guys. I created 1943 as an celebration of your clan which I love playing against.

If I would be a part of 1942, I would be an representive for the northern part of europe. I think since you guys are international, its good to have someone who is accustomed to speaking english and not only french people as admins. Im hoping to bring some fun and exciting gameplay to your server, as Ive already done.

Some funny things we think you some of the admins. Dodgers, me and my friends really enjoy killing you. It always ends up with you sitting in that fucking airplane and being a chicken after a couple of times. Lately, you have started sniping which we think is funny because then we can kill you more often.

Wuarzyx. You really dont like us in that container on Dragonpass dont you? You always sit outside the closed doors waiting for us. But whenever you open that container door, we all three sit in there and blast in your face!

Morthifix. We hate that you always are the pessimist of the admins. You like to trash talk and I cant say how much I enjoy killing you. I always smile in real life when that happens.

Ptitlapin. You are the best admin. Always nice and humble.

Eccles4tne, jerdhal. and whoever I forgot when typing this. I always enjoy killing you.

There is something about you guys. I love the server and I love playing with you. <3.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ptitlapiin
Veteran*1942*
Veteran*1942*
Ptitlapiin

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptyVen 21 Fév 2014 - 22:40

Art 1. Good image of the Team you transmettras.

Art 2. At your arrival you will greet the community will enjoy.

Art 3. Impartial and respectful you will.

Art 4. You remain humble, a cowboy I will not get.

Art 5. College decisions you will take.

Art 6. You master your emotions.

Art 7. Without proof you do not shalt *

Art 8. You shall not comment.

Art 9. You know your transmettras.

Art 10. You will apply these rules, otherwise you'll end up in hell.

Now that you're one of ours guards in mind that you represent the 1942 values ​​"No cheat, stat pading, rage and language familiar to our server or other"

A contributing € 5 per month will be required after your first month trial. Month trial that allows you to test us and vice versa Wink
It gives you the rights to administrations on all game servers Rank and full access to non Ranked Server servers.

welcome on the 42' team

Trool is allowed BUT just a little time =)
Camp is allowed BUT that's break teamplay and the 42' play teamplay

The 42 move take/defender flag!! Move move move!! =)

Team 42 are shown for the values ​​of servers!!

IF you think 'one' 42 don't respect the values go post on serv the problem =)

NO racial / Anti-sémite / insult are tolerated on the serv

PS: sorry for my english haha

gwonoir
Admin
Admin
gwonoir

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptyVen 21 Fév 2014 - 23:28

Hi linvoyd, you've often been in the center of our conversation on the Ts. ^^
Especially when you are killing us, camping on some spots and saying "Gg Falz or Dodgers". But I've also seen some good skill from you and Kebabkochen (is he German, because for me kochen is cooking in german.)

Come some times on our Ts, it will be a pleasure playing with you trolling sweden guy. Smile

But if you wanna join our team, you will need to hundle your self, start playing in a more fairplay way, and stop trolling. We have some important values, in order to keep a good atmosphere on the server and especially, in the team. I hope you will be able to work on your gamestyle. Wink

Ps: Really, but really disapointed that there we'rent any message for me on your post. ^^
Linvoyd089

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptySam 22 Fév 2014 - 20:34

Ptitlapiin

Thanks for the information, and I think your english is good as long as you make yourself understood Smile.

I will obviously grow with the responsibility. So far to this point, when me, kebabkocken and kastasenap plays, we play to annoy you guys which we find really enjoyable because we notice when you get upset/revenge greedy Smile.

But yea, as a 1942 member, it will be different, and hopefully it will show during my trial month.

When do I start being a "guardian"?

gwonoir

Haha yea I can imagine you guys raging on me and my friends. We have had alot of good laugh in skype when we faced you, very entertaining. I started saying GG Falz2d because he got angry and said "stop", which made me more happy to continue haha. Its all in good fun though.

Yea I will be more active on TS if/when I become an "guardian" on the server. But I dont want to force you guys to speak english when your all french and its just me non-french either.

Trolling is for fun. If Im with 1942 clan, I would obviously mature and I think the trial month will show that Smile. I can be competetive if I want to also so thats no problem, its more when playing with my friends that we try to piss you guys off Smile.

Well I consider you and ptitlapiin as the nicest admins, so couldnt find any shit to talk about you Smile.

CroustiZ
Veteran*1942*
Veteran*1942*
CroustiZ

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptySam 22 Fév 2014 - 20:45

Hi Linvoyd

For me your reputation is only the running gag "GG Falz" which makes me still laught.

I'm waiting for you on the TS for saying "GG Linvoyd" after a game.

I just hope the language barrier will not be an obstacle for our discussion.

Otherwise I Invit you to learn French for the noobs, very practical here
See u soon on TS
loupaude

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptyDim 23 Fév 2014 - 14:16

enjoy to know you !! i d like you r black humor

may i can enjoy to speak with you on ts ,i m thinking , it d a good idea to have internationnal reputation ,for the since 1942

and you r running gag so funny when i have my friend be angry by you r troll on game

enjoy loupaude
CroustiZ
Veteran*1942*
Veteran*1942*
CroustiZ

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction EmptyLun 24 Mar 2014 - 22:01

OUTAI LINVOYD OUTAI OUTAI LINVOYD OUTAI
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Linvoyd089´s Introdruction   Linvoyd089´s Introdruction Empty

Linvoyd089´s Introdruction
Page 1 sur 1